Certificate IV Training and Education (in progress), Master of Health Service Management – Monash University, Post Graduate Diploma Advanced Nursing (Emergency), Post Graduate Diploma Advanced Nursing (Midwifery), Diploma Health Science (Nursing), Barefoot Trimming Clinic, Horse Starting – Horsemanship Essentials, Equine Touch – Level 1, Certificate in wound care – Western Health Education, Certificate stomal therapy – Western Health Education
Amanda has 5 years experience as Director Equine Care Clinic providing recovery care for sick and injured horses on behalf of horse owners. 3 years delivering First Response Workshops (Equine) to horse owners, Vet Nurses and Equine Therapists. 30 years competition pony club, EFA and Adult Riding. 5 years guest speaker at various seminars, expo’s, equine clubs.
- First Response – A Practical Guide to Caring for your Sick or Injured Horse, 1st ed, 2014 (book)
- Vital Signs – What’s normal, what’s not. Horsewyse, 2015.
- Administering intramuscular injections – Chaff Chat, 2013
- Tips for float safety – Chaff Chat, 2014
- Effective Wound Healing for Horses – Australian Horsemen, 2015
- Blogs – Multiple topics – horses and fire, snake bite, managing laminitis, float safety, etc